Sunday, August 3, 2008

1st Entry


Ok so this is my 1st "blog" i guess it's just a place for me to keep a diary/jnl etc. beats handwriting one anyday!

Imani is 1 month old already and growing sooo fast. I think we may just be getting some of those 1st smiles :-) can't wait to get a pic of it to share with you all.

Taige is being a great Big Bro, i could not ask for a better son right now :-) he's a great lil helper and is really patient with the whole breastfeeding thing. (even though he really wants to climb onto mummy's lap)

Im handling everything pretty well. breastfeeding is a lot easier 2nd time around. i hope to do it for longer this time. 6mths is my goal :-) lets see if i make it!

How do parents do it? 2 screaming/crying kids and only me to console them both? how can i be in two places at once? it's hard! it breaks my heart to not be there for them both.

"A mother can never have enough arms or a big enough lap to go around :-)"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nadia the picture is precious!!
your a great mum, and you have 2 perfect babies.

Ashley said...

I love the pics, gosh you have so much talent!

I'm happy to hear that taige is being such an awesome big bro!

Nadia said...

ohhh thanks girls

Tara said...

I love that pic! You've got such beautiful kids, and you can tell that taige is an awesome brother!!

Anonymous said...

you have a beautiful help!
glad to hear that Taige is a wonderful helper!
its does get much easier taking care of 2 of them :)

Anonymous said...

That pic is gorgeous Naida! You have beautiful babies and I'm so glad bf'ing is going better this time around. Hope you hit your 6 month mark with ease!