Monday, August 4, 2008
Taige has a new obsession
It's soo werid. he always puts food in his mouth and then decides to keep a mouthful in there for AGES...... it can be hrs before he'll spit it out again. he just swooooches it around in there. it's gross. i don't know why its happening. it's all and any foods. not just things he does not like etc. it's driving me nuts! hahaha hope this is just some silly faze he will forget soon.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh wow that is strange. I would be freaking out wondering if he was going to spit it out. I hope it passes soon
lol!!
He's like a little squirrel
Alyssa has been doing that also
but only while we are eating
she just takes forever to swallow the food lol I am sure it will pass soon!
LOL!!!!! Too funny..gotta love the things kids do.
Post a Comment